Siscolist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days?
Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 am by Admin

» Stop Letting Your Thunder Being Stole From You!!!
Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 am by Admin

» Very Important Reminder:
Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm by Admin

» Leave the hype behind!
Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm by Admin

» Welcome To Siscolist Forum!
Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:12 pm by Admin

» Welcome To Your New Home!
Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days?

Go down

Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? Empty Re: Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days?

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 am

Hello Everyone,

Everyone is welcome to join and prosper no matter which of the four corners of the earth you are from. All the testing on the system is complete and the Team Build is fully operational.

Become part of a Team Build and start prospering with the team behind you, You are never working alone.

Join the team and start earning fast because the Team Build make sure each and every member gets the three gifters they need to start prospering.

Come on out and support the team and prosper with us! This is a new team build so the positioning is at it's prime.

Support the team and it will support you in return!

Respectfully,
Larry Francisco

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? Empty Re: Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days?

Post  Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:12 am

Hi Team,

This campaign is in full launch as of 12 noon 18 Nov 2010. So now you can join and began to prosper from today forward.

Please make sure you have a AlertPay account before you join so you can start receiving your gifts.

Get your FREE AlertPay account here if you don't have one.

Because you have 24 hours to make your gift or you will be removed from the program by Admin at L.I.F.E. Prosperity.

So please follow the instruction and wait to be place the first time to gift.

Because after the first time you will always gift the same person and the same three will always gift to you.

Thanks for your cooperation and prospers gifting to financial freedom here with the team.

Respectfully,
Larry Francisco

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 pm

To make it a little easier here a posting of the next link

Here's the link you can go to to see the team members that are signed up.

You may start signing up now that I have means to keep track of everyone as they sign up now.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AvKgWJM3c7GrdDRuSk1FVHV1WnJSVEVraWNVRDRnV1E&hl=en&output=html

The first member has already signed up.

We have now made our team totally self sustained with everyone receiving their 3 from the team.

Please post your intentions to join, because once each person receive their three referrals the next link will be posted

WHO IS NEXT?

Russell Manual is your next inviter: rjm42gold

url: http://2800in8days.webs.com

Make sure you contact your sponsor to get their AlertPay e-mail address because the address admin is giving is their regular email address.

For those of you having problem getting on the gold site at this link, the information is below to get signed up.

Get your sponsor username from the link above then follow all the instructions below and it will only cost you $17.70 to get started.

Send admin the setup fee with the required information requested.

You can go to this link or use the below information to sign up they are all in the same.

Here's what you need to do to complete your sign up process:

Get Your GOLD Membership Position Today!

Go to Alert Pay account: theteamsystem@gmail.com and Send your $5.70 set-up fee

Include in the AlertPay NOTE box: Your name, username, email address PLUS AlertPay email, phone# and your inviter.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 pm

THIS REALLY IS THE LAST BUSINESS YOU WILL EVER NEED!

Hello Everyone,

Really guys this really is the last business you will ever need for quite sometimes to come. If you follow the plan I have setup here once every one cycle at the gold level we will step this straight up the Triple Platinum level.

This way we will step the earnings up to $15,000.00 per cycle which can be done in a matter of days with enough support. Guys this is real what's so hard about doing something that you can see that is real and you have direct control of.

This isn't the pie in the sky dream like TDU gave us, you will get this money direct into your AlertPay as your referrals sign up to the team. And what Make it so sweet is the same people will always gift the same receiver.

A word of warning about on thing though, don't do like I did when I went on vacation and loose your down lines. Because I was under the asumption that I could just come back and start where I left off again, not so.

so if you go on vacation make sure you have someone you can trust to make sure they watch everything for you. To re-enter you back in right away soyou don't loose your gifters to someone else and have to start all over again.

With a group this will work in a matter of days not like a matter of months like it took me the last time. I worked really hard for the better part of 4 months to accomplish that cycle. that why I don't want you or I to have to do that again that's why the power of the group is so sweet.

As you join you will receive your referrals automaticly and with the ones of us that can recruit outside referrals to the table everything will even move faster. And guys it'll be fair always you'll have a spreadsheet to see the order that every order of entrant to the group.

That is the order inwhich the referrals will be received. Guys it gets no better than this. So come on and except the blessing that has been put before us just because we deserve it.

Respectfully,
Larry Francisco

P.S. Always check 5th post from the bottom to see who is next in line to receive their referrals.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Sharing a little encouragement with everyone to let you see this is moving right along. But with your full support it will spread like a wild fire.

Congratulations!
Sunday, August 29, 2010 10:11 PM
"admin@lifeprosperityclub.com" <admin@lifeprosperityclub.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
sisco1950@gmail.com
Hi Larry:

Congratulations on getting your 3 members.

As soon as you receive your blessings, You are ready for Round 2.

Many continued blessings to you,

Thanks

Admin

See how fast this move for you when supported.

Besides once you are making money you see the difference in your recruiting efforts.

Especially when you show them how easy it is to earn just like you are doing by being a member of the team.

This is not like the promise that brought all of us together here, but this little program will make that old promise come true for us.

Guys I see a lot of you are reading but I need your support for this to work for everyone.

I know you have been burned over and over with these programs but this time we want.

All I am asking you for is a little glimmer of faith on your part for you to see this is very different from what you have dealt with in the past.

I am asking you to put the past behind you and come get the money you need to fix a few thing in your lives that have went wrong.

That you had no control of but with this new found income stream you can take control again. So why not put yourself back in the driver's seat during these trying times.

I am not giving you any hype for number one I don't believe in it. All I am telling you is that this is real.

Start today give it a chance you want regret it. MATT 16:8-12

Respectfully,
Larry

P.S. Always check 5th post from the bottom to see who is next in line to receive their referrals.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:59 am

Hello Everyone,

Come on out and get signed up this is easy no work on your part involved, except getting signed up in according with the rules. Then your job is completed then the team will work for you.

My advertising has already brought in one outside referral and there will be more in the future.

But if you do know how to recruit your help would be appreciated to help the team to keep moving fast. Because the faster we move the faster we can help those to cycle that desperately need this money like last week. God knows I could have used a payday like this last week.

Guys lets support one another on this because there is a lots of us and we'll be supporting one another the way I have this team designed not the whole company. so our concentrated efforts will be for the good of our family here for the members of our forum although we are part of the main company.

Take a look at the spreadsheet I have for your viewing to see how fast it's starting to shape up and we just started on the 27th of August in fact last Friday.

come on and give your support you will be forever happy that you did and your family will too!

God bless you one and all.

Now he who supplies seeds to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. AMEN 2Co 9:10

Respectfully,
Larry Francisco

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi Team,

This is the answer from admin clearing up what to do after receiving your three referrals gift.

See Below:

From: admin@lifeprosperityclub.com [mailto@lifeprosperityclub.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 1:26 PM
To: Larry Francisco
Subject: Re: What to do next?

Hi Larry,

Your members can join directly from your Life Prosperity Club personal
website. They will show in your back office under genealogy. In your back
office there's a messenger system. You will click there and contact your 1
member and let them know when you're sending their gifts, also your 3
members will do the same to let you know when they're sending your gifts.
All the messages done via the messenger system are sent to Admin.

So as soon as a member receives enough to go to the next round, they are
to make contact AGAIN thru the messenger system, showing they're sending
the next round blessing. Example: Sent Sue Round 2 - $30 gift from Larry
on 8/28.

I see you have Jim already and he has Thomas already. You will only see
your 3. You can get a team password, so the leaders in your group can log
in to each members' back office to see who need one or who has their 3.
Pass the word for them to send message via messener system when they send
or receive each gift.

Great start!!!

Admin

Now that The Dreams Team Build is self-sufficient and we know where we are heading. With all the bugs out of the system come on board and lets start cycling and earning some money.

even if you don't know how to recruit once your friends see you making money they'll come to you and want to know what you are doing. And you'll have no problem bring them to the team.

I know if we get big fast enough we can cycle 3 to 4 times a month and I talking everyone on the team. cycle one time and that's $5,676, so once we get to the 3 to 4 times a month level which can be rather quick with maximum participation. That equates to from $17,028 to $22,704 a month. This is real money not $12,500 for a $30.00 investment.

So why don't everyone come on board and lets build this as fast as we can for everyone. And this is not a new Company that just started I have been a member since June 2008. Just didn't work it until starting really last December a couple days after Christmas and finally cycled out there in may this year. It came right on time for me when I needed funds for my trip to Korea (business/vacation) from June until the first part of this month.

Now that I am back home and had a taste of this money I know it's obtainable for everyone so come on with us for the ride. We can make this great for us all and finish the year out the way we supposed to have this great year of 2010.

It's our time it's at hand so let's take advantage of it!

Looking forward to your support because you'll have your 3 by joining the Team and the same 3 will always gift to you. So it'll be our people helping our people so we have control of our destiny. So let's make this count for what we really joined together here to accomplished now that I have a business here that I know that pays us for sure.

I not asking you to abandon the programs you are trying to work now but I know this money is real and want some more of it. Is that too much to want for all of you and myself?

This is the break-through we have been looking for so let's take full advantage of it and give it I full support.

So let's get our AlertPay accounts funded or we can use our credit cards through our accounts if already approved.

So let's get this cranked up and rolling!

Thanks for the support:

Respectfully,
Larry Francisco

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Here's the link you can go to to see the team members that are signed up.

You may start signing up now that I have means to keep track of everyone as they sign up now.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AvKgWJM3c7GrdDRuSk1FVHV1WnJSVEVraWNVRDRnV1E&hl=en&output=html

The first member has already signed up.

We have now made our team totally self sustained with everyone receiving their 3 from the team.

Please post your intentions to join, because once each person receive their three referrals the next link will be posted

WHO IS NEXT?

Russell Manual is your next inviter: rjm42gold

url: http://2800in8days.webs.com

Make sure you contact your sponsor to get their AlertPay e-mail address because the address admin is giving is their regular email address.

For those of you having problem getting on the gold site at this link, the information is below to get signed up.

Get your sponsor username from the link above then follow all the instructions below and it will only cost you $17.70 to get started.

Send admin the setup fee with the required information requested.

You can go to this link or use the below information to sign up they are all in the same.

Here's what you need to do to complete your sign up process:

Get Your GOLD Membership Position Today!

Go to Alert Pay account: theteamsystem@gmail.com and Send your $5.70 set-up fee

Include in the AlertPay NOTE box: Your name, username, email address PLUS AlertPay email, phone# and your inviter.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 9 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Larry Francisco wrote: Hello Everyone,

We have to make a post before signing up to the team so it will run correctly and every one prosper. Please don't sign on my link, you need to sign on the link of the person just before you. Please let me give you a link after you make a post to the forum that you want to become part of the team.

Here 's what need to happen since the changes. Join on your sponsor's link for the $3.00 then go to the gold team link and pay the admin fee.

If you invite someone to join as a "Gold Member", be sure they join via AlertPay at our Gold Team Site: http://2800in8days.webs.com So it will now cost us $20.70 to start but the rewards is more than worth it.

Respectfully,
Larry Francisco

P.S. Please don't get confused when you go to the GOLD TEAM site the only reason you are going there is to pay the admin fee to admin's AlertPay address. Then after you do that wait for a e-mail from admin with further instructions for whom you are to gift.

In some cases it may not be your personal sponsor but don't worry admin has it straight.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

We have to make a post before signing up to the team so it will run correctly and every one prosper. Please don't sign on my link, you need to sign on the link of the person just before you. Please let me give you a link after you make a post to the forum that you want to become part of the team.

Here 's what need to happen since the changes. Join on your sponsor's link for the $3.00 then go to the gold team link and pay the admin fee.

If you invite someone to join as a "Gold Member", be sure they join via AlertPay at our Gold Team Site: http://2800in8days.webs.com So it will now cost us $20.70 to start but the rewards is more than worth it.

Respectfully,
Larry Francisco

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:55 am

There are people that are ready and want to get started right away. Therefore we can start as soon as you like. I'll just have to work a little faster completing the rest of the list we need to keep up with everything going on.

Good luck to us all with many blessings of success: 1CH 12:18

Respectfully,
Larry

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days? Empty Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days?

Post  Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Read the rules for the Team Builds to see how it work.

The Dream Team Build Rules:
( More rules will be added as needed. )

WE WILL START THE TEAM ON 28 AUGUST 2010!

We are a new Team Build that has joined together so everyone prosper instead of working alone. We are in business together to cut the failure rate to zero, with the power of the team helping each and every member that joins.

We all prosper together no one left behind. We also have a support forum, ( this forum is mostly for non Family Wealth Forum members https://siscolist.board-directory.net/profile.forum?mode=register ), for you to join and keep up with every single step of your success! Everyone is welcome to join the Forum, to share your ideas and thoughts with other members of the team!

Why join the Dream Team Build?

Because you break even with your first referral and it’s all profit after that!

You must abide by the rules of this team build. Please post your intention, then join under the next person in line to receive their referral.

When you make your post of your intentions to join, I will send you the link with which to join, so the team will continue to run smoothly.

This way, it's fair to each and every member, and I know everyone is making money! As we grow, your earnings will grow also!

I ask that everyone do their fair share to bring new members to the team to ensure it's continued growth rate.

Never stop recruiting, because the more members we have on the team guarantees you earn that many more commissions.

Once you make your post requesting the next link to join under, I do ask that you be patient, because it's only myself working the support for this team build.

I will send you the link in a most timely manner!

There is a lot of money to be made here, and by becoming a member of this team build, will ensure you a nice income that steadily grows with each new member added to the team!

Everyone is to sign under the next person in line that has posted their link.

This is in order to speed the cycling faster and to make sure you have posted your intention, before signing and wait for a response.

This is to make sure that only one person is on each person's link, so it will move smooth and fast.

Your referral is guaranteed just by your joining the team build, but you can still help refer others to the team build.

It will cost a one-time-out-of-pocket fee of $5.70 for admin to setup, just as stated, plus a one-time $12.00 gift. No, you do not have to recruit...that's the beauty of a team build, but it does help the team move faster if you do!

If you are already in the team and recruit new members, I ask that you unselfishly let them sign under the next person in line to receive their referral.

Everyone comes in on a straight line, and will receive their referral when the next person signs up to the team on their link.

Once you sign up, post your link so the next person can sign up, because once you have received 3, the next member will receive their 3.

Please do not sign up on this link it’s my personal link just go to the link below and take a tour of the site.

https://www.lifeprosperityclub.com/id/siscogold

When you cycle all you have to do is re-enter under their same sponsor. This way, it will move faster.

You will only need to be told who to sign under upon your initial sign-up.

After that, when you cycle, just re-enter under your same sponsor, because you will always gift the same person, the way admin has the program designed!

Yes everyone will need $17.70 in their AlertPay account and make sure not to join until your AlertPay is funded.

Or now you can join with your credit/debit card from your sponsor’s back office.

Once you send admin the $5.70 they will send you the one name to gift to and if it is must be completed within 24 hours. Thanks!

Respectfully,
Admin

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 6 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum