Siscolist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Wouldn't You Like To Earn $2,800 in 8 Days?
Leave the hype behind! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 am by Admin

» Stop Letting Your Thunder Being Stole From You!!!
Leave the hype behind! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 am by Admin

» Very Important Reminder:
Leave the hype behind! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm by Admin

» Leave the hype behind!
Leave the hype behind! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm by Admin

» Welcome To Siscolist Forum!
Leave the hype behind! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:12 pm by Admin

» Welcome To Your New Home!
Leave the hype behind! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Leave the hype behind!

Go down

Leave the hype behind! Empty Leave the hype behind!

Post  Admin Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi,

I see a lot's of post here introducing programs to everyone. Instead of bring you own assessment of the program and proof of it really working for you, you are bring the hype from the programs advertisement.

All I'm saying is everyone is already hurting here, don't bring them some busted program that has already taken you in. Then you are trying to recoup your losses by suckering someone else in to sink with you.

Be honest about what you are introducing by giving the full details on it. Not a link where they have to give their information to get what has happened to you.

We are all here for one reason to earn not loose any more money. so be honest with your fellow team mate here. We need to bring things to he family here that will truly help. Not something that you know have harmed you and you trying to get yourself well and whole again at the expense of your family members here.

If a program is so good and you are making hands full of money as you are stating, then you should be proud of it. And at the same time willing to give the details to the family here without them having to go to a link to give their information to get it. because most of those kind have you signed up to their program whether you want to be or not. Then you have to go through the trouble of canceling the program.

And most of them make it hard for you to cancel their program , by not providing a cancellation link. Don't do this to your fellow members if you want them to join with you in a program. Give them all the particular about a program so they can really decide if they really want to do it or not.

This way they know in a few moment if it a good program for them if they can do it or not. don't pull someone into a trap that they want find out until they are into it.

i own programs and I am proud of them that's why I advertise exact what they are about in my advertising. So one know exactly what is going on even before they leave their information. If you run a program and plan on doing what you say then you don't need all the cloak and dagger to hide behind. so please a little consideration when you post a program here give all the details if it working so well for you. Take some pride in what you offer someone.

Especially if you know it going to help them instead of hurt them.

Kindest Regards,

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum